A reliable, affordable display with essential functionalities you need to deliver quality content
- Affordable digital signage that supports 16/7 operation and 350-nit brightness
- Easy and simple content management with embedded MagicInfo Lite
- Slim design and expanded connectivity options for space efficiency
Control Displays in multiple locations easily and instantly
MagicInfo Lite solution that comes with the embedded media player extends the remote content management over network through MagicInfo server. Media contents of the USB memory stick plugged in to the back of the DCE Series displays can be scheduled to play from a remote PC.
The connection to MagicInfo server also allows remote monitoring and management of the DCE Series displays. Device information, content playback schedules, network data monitoring, time scheduling, alarms and various controls are all available remotely even without being in front of the displays.
Easily Manage digital signage with a versatile connectivity
Connect the display to other digital signage easily with interfaces based on your specific needs. The displays provide not only the essential connections businesses use the most but support for a wide range of source device types. Interfaces include HDMI, DVI, D-sub, Component and Composite input as well as RS-232C and RJ45 for extensive connectivity.
In addition, DCE series has a space to attach SBB player, which can transform the signage into all-inclusive digital signage solutions.
- Diagonal size: 55″
- Active Display area (mm): 1209.6(H) x 680.4(V)mm
- Response Time (G-to-G): 6ms
- Type: 60Hz D-LED BLU
- Brightness (Typ.): 350 nit
- Display Colours: 16.7M
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Contrast Ratio: 5000:1
- Colour Gamut: 72%
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.21(H) x 0.63(V)
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 178/178
- Haze: 2%